Executive Admin Assistant
US - Florida Lake Mary, FL 00000
Job Title: Executive Admin Assistant
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client: US provider of financial services technology. Domain includes banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provides general clerical and basic administrative support to multiple leaders, including Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, and their organizations. Responsibilities and tasks include (but are not limited to) the following.
- Makes travel arrangements for assigned leaders. Organizes schedules and reservations. Ensures that all needed arrangements, such as auto rentals, hotel rooms, equipment, etc., are confirmed and ready for traveler. Confirms dates in advance. Prepares travel itineraries.
- Composes and types correspondence, statistical reports and other documentation.
- Sends communication and update emails to business unit associates as necessary.
- Prepares expense reports using Concur software. Organizes receipts, collects data and inputs to reports.
- Plans and manages logistical needs for various meetings of different types and nature. Notifies attendees, maintains lists, and ensures that required equipment is available. Arranges for meals as appropriate and for post-meeting clean-up.
- Greets Company visitors and escorts to appropriate person. Checks for name tags before escorting onto premises.
- Checks voice and electronic mail. Records and transmits messages.
- Receives faxes and mail. Opens mail, attaches related correspondence, routes to appropriate person.
- Coordinates procurement needs and set-up for new hires and on-boarding process (including set up, supplies, and phone and work space).
- Attends meetings, takes minutes, and composes and distributes.
- Order supplies needed for Sugar Land site and others as requested.
- Back up Site Coordinator for Sugar Land office.
- Provide regular back up support and further assistance as needed to FOS BU President Executive Assistant.
- Carries out other duties or special projects as needed.
- Associate's degree or at least 2 years completed in a Bachelor’s program.
- Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality and professionalism Calendar management ,expenses, travel, ability to integrate quickly and become familiar with key stakeholders, onboarding (ordering equipment, coordination, etc.).
- High pressure role and candidate will need to be able to work efficiently Organization skills a must Possibility of providing assistance to someone at the VP level as well within his team.
- Consummate communicator, with professional written and verbal communications, across all levels, ranging from CEO to interns.
- Demonstrates project ownership and consistent delivery on executive tasks: great organizational skills with exceptional follow-through.
- Ability to record, organizes, prioritize, and facilitate executive tasks.
- Flexibility to adapt to leadership’s rapidly changing schedules: willingness to take requests and answer communication throughout various time zone changes.
- Handles customer and external calls with poise and courtesy. Takes accurate messages. Relays calls appropriately. Knows when to seek immediate caller assistance.
- Highly organized with proven capabilities regarding email, calendar and spreadsheet creation/management.
- Is organized and methodical in conducting work. Prioritizes and multitasks with minimal direction.
- Understands needs of executives and organizes so that data is readily retrievable and usable.
- Possesses keen decision making skills; able to proactively question and challenge to prioritize and identify solutions in a timely manner.
- Sensitivity and understanding of confidential executive matters and ability to protect those details accordingly.
- Efficient, with time management skills and the ability to meet and be accountable to deadlines.
- Performs all responsibilities and tasks at an exemplary level.
Job Related Experience:
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience required in an administrative function.
Additional Skills / Knowledge:
- Has a high degree of computer literacy, working comfortably with PCs, peripherals and application software such as, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access.
- Learns new software and hardware fairly easily from a user standpoint.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Experience designing processes to maximize efficiency.
- Maintains composure, thinks clearly and performs well under pressure.
- Demonstrates tremendous aptitude in problem solving and judgment.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Monalisa @ email@example.com - 678-686-9381
Edward @ Edwardg@askstaffing.com - 408-752-4365