Executive Admin Assistant
Warren Warren, NJ 07059
Job Title: Executive Admin Assistant
Location: Warren, NJ
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Perm/Hire
About our Client: US provider of financial services technology. Domain includes banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- The primary responsibility of this role is to provide exemplary administrative support to the CIO of Investment Services, as well as additional members of the leadership team, as required.
- The position requires a minimum of 8-10 years’ experience of direct administrative support to an executive in a progressive corporate environment.
- The successful candidate will perform a full range of administrative duties including calendar / schedule management, meeting arrangements, travel & expense management and travel arrangements.
- He/she will demonstrate high efficiency at scheduling and coordinating executive internal meetings, as well as high level client and external meetings.
- The Senior Administrate Assistant will coordinate and execute preparations for onsite and offsite meetings including division visits and coordinate corporate presentations and initiatives on behalf of the CIO.
- A key element of this role is to ensure all related administrative actions arising from such meetings are accurately recorded and managed in a timely and effective manner. The role will also include various administrative duties in support of the many projects and IS associate events as needed.
- The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain relationships with associates and management at all levels.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provide a high level of administrative support to multiple senior leadership team members and affiliated associates to include.
- Outlook calendar and meeting support.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings.
- Ability to drive scheduling to maximize a busy leaders time, high sense of urgency.
- Communicate changes to the senior team’s direct reports.
- Schedule and coordinate client and vendor meetings.
- Schedule, coordinate and execute senior offsite meetings, as well divisional site visits in the US and internationally.
- Work with the divisional departments on the company wide events.
- Attend meetings and take minutes and distribute on an as needed bases.
- Coordinate travel based on a business need. Serve as a liaison between the Senior Team Leader and his direct reports to communicate changes and coordinate the logistics.
- Complete expense reports for CIO and the technology team when needed. Assist other departments in major company-wide events
Invoice and Purchase Order:
- Process purchase order request for the technology team. Process invoices for the technology team
- Associates Degree
- Need to have C-Suite experience with supporting.
- Would like them to have experience supporting a CIO or in the Tech field, and financials is good to have as well.
- Will need to know how to do travel, expenses, PowerPoints, setting up meetings etc.
- Minimum of 8-10 years providing direct administrative and executive support in a fortune 1000 or higher company.
- Proven experience and strong working knowledge of travel systems, travel planning, calendar management, coordinating large meetings / events, logistics planning for client meetings, documentation preparation for client distributions (example: white papers, presentations, brochures, etc.), and providing efficient turn-around for requests under pressure.
- Demonstrated process improvement experience
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to conduct research
Skills / Knowledge:
- Proficient to advance in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to accurately type 65 (or more) words per minute.
- Excellent communications skills for all written, verbal and electronic communications with a focus on tact, tone and professionalism.
- Self-starter with experience working on own initiative, multi-tasking and setting priorities.
- High sense of urgency yet composure and calm when addressing multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain discretion and uphold a high degree of confidentiality.
- Flexible, diplomatic and collaborative team player.
- Self-starter/self-motivated. Goal-and-result oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills, follow up and the ability to prioritize and rebalance priorities as the workloads manifest.
- Outstanding time management, communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think proactively and creatively.
- High attention to detail.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Monalisa @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-686-9381
Clarice @ email@example.com - 678-686-9382