Executive Administrative Assistant – HR Services
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94115
Job Title : Executive Administrative Assistant – HR Services
Location : San Francisco CA 94115
Duration : 4+ Months contract (high potential for extension)
About Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- The person coming in this role will assist managers with the new hire process for staff including coordinating with HR to post open positions, prescreen new hires, schedule interviews, participate in the interview and selection process, complete new hire paperwork with HR once a candidate is selected, manage staff employees personnel files.
- Should work with HR to ensure that everything is prepared prior to the start date of the new hire including office set up and all issues related to IT including phone, voicemail, computer email etc.
- Responsible for keeping director’s calendar and appointments, resolving scheduling conflicts, coordinate meetings and minutes, plan events, handle media calls, handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Should edit letters for reference reviews, journals and articles.
- Responsible for travel planning, expense reimbursements and creating management tools such as Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
- Assist with analytic data calculations for emerging research projects and clinic problem solving.
- Create and maintain forms and administrative tools for clinic support staff.
- Responsible for scheduling visitors, including itineraries and travel plans.
- Should create and manage the division websites.
- Responsible for maintaining shared calendar, ordering division supplies, preparing and submitting check requests, TEV and CREME scheduling weekly and monthly meetings and conference rooms, maintaining office equipment as needed, coordinating office moves for faculty including arranging phones, email, computer set up etc.
Experience and Skills:
- Should have a Bachelors degree.
- Should have experience using UCSF software: MyAccess, Bearbuy, Advance, MyExpense.
- Should have experience working in women’s health and graduate level medical training programs.
- Should have knowledge of Outlook Excel MS Word PowerPoint, EndNote, and scheduling management via email.
- Should have knowledge of reproductive health issues and hospital administration.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Shelly @ email@example.com : 678-819-8516
Pearl @ firstname.lastname@example.org : 678-250-9917
Regina @ email@example.com : 678-310-2892