Executive Administrative Support
Chicago Chicago, IL 60601
Job Title : Executive Administrative Support
Location : Chicago, IL 60601
Duration : 6 Months contract ( high potential for extension )
About Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing calendars in Outlook with heavy coordination of travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Should compose and type correspondence, memos, presentations, organizational charts, confidential materials, etc.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings, conference calls, organizing, prioritizing and summarizing the content of incoming materials, gathered information, special requests, and meetings.
- Should prepare one-time reports and create, maintain, and update spreadsheets to support reporting and analysis.
- Should respond to incoming calls, records messages, and transfers calls as necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining database information and Processing purchase requests for office supplies when needed.
Skills and Experience:
- Should have at least 5-7 years of experience supporting senior level colleagues.
- Advanced level computer literacy in MS Office Suite.
- Should have strong customer service skills with superior writing skills—grammar, punctuation, spelling and proofreading.
- Should have good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Should have organizational skills and the ability to use different databases.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Holly : email@example.com - 678-487-8579
Venessa: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2372