Executive Assistant – Healthcare
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94158
Job Title : Executive Assistant – Healthcare
Location : San Francisco, CA 94158
Duration : 3 Months contract (Higher possibility to extend)
About Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Involves managing or performing the administrative services or managing the full general operations of an academic or non-academic organization(s).
- Responsible for complex scheduling and calendar management.
- Responsible for priority setting and interfacing with a wide range of internal and external partners.
- Responsible for writing and editing correspondences, managing contact information and data for the program.
- Maintains departmental files.
- Should manage travel booking and expense reimbursements.
- Plan meetings and events.
- Responsible for maintain electronic filing system of the unit.
- Should order supplies and keep record of it.
- Submits IT and facilities tickets as needed.
- Edits and proofreads written materials for content consistency.
- Compiles and arrays spreadsheets using subject-matter knowledge of the material to ensure data results are consistent with the nature of the data.
- Oversees timely receipt and distribution of all correspondence, reports, and responses to inquiries including writing drafts of general correspondence and ensure response due dates/deadlines are met.
Required Experience And Certification:
- Should have bachelor’s degree.
- Should have a high school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Should have experience in MS Office products like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Should have thorough knowledge of administrative procedures and processes including word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
- Should have strong oral and written communication skills, critical thinking, interpersonal and time management skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Patty: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-250-9911
Sabrina: email@example.com - 678-487-8581