Austin Austin, TX 78701
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Austin, TX - 78701
Duration: 12+ Months (Temp to perm potential)
About Client: Our client is a s responsible for investing funds under its stewardship and for delivering benefits to members as authorized by the Texas Legislature. Client is a defined benefit plan, with retirement benefits determined by a pre-established formula. The trust fund is sustained principally by three sources -- contributions by members during their working careers, contributions by the state and investment revenues.
- The candidate must have proven experience in handling a wide range of complex administrative and executive support tasks, including planning all aspects of travel, maintaining calendars and coordinating meetings/conferences for a 15 - 20 member team.
- They must be able to work independently, handle multiple concurrent tasks with great attention to detail, and be exceedingly well organized.
- This person must be able to maintain a helpful/supportive mindset at all times and be able to effectively interact with personnel from all levels, including Board Trustees and high-level visitors, in a fast-paced environment.
- They must be a self-starter, able to take high-level, potentially vague assignments and fill in the blanks with little to no direction.
- Prefer someone executive admins with investment/financial experience, ideal would be C-level support, but not required
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
If interested, please contact
Tony Settipalli @ email@example.com; 617-297-9623