Seattle Seattle, WA 98101
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Seattle, Washington - 98101
Duration: 6 Months Contract ( High Potential for Extension )
About Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Looking for someone that would be supporting 2 practice leaders.
- Should have experience with calendar management, Travel management, expense management and also work with/ coordinate with the admin.
- Looking for someone who is an Independent worker, somebody who is not afraid to ask questions, take decisions independently and communicates directly with the leaders - with not much chit chat.
- Responsible for answering phones/taking messages, scheduling and coordinating meetings including room reservations and food ordering/delivery when necessary.
- Should be able to prepare and produce high quality client presentations and correspondence, graphic.
- Financial support of budgeting and procurement as required by the business supported.
- Should maintain files, databases or SharePoint sites.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Should have a high school diploma or associates or bachelor degree.
- Should have excellent computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Should have strong customer service and communication skills – both oral and written.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Sally: email@example.com - 678-606-9872