Naples, Florida, US - 34102 Naples, FL 34102
Job Title: FAI Inspector
Location: Naples, Florida, US - 34102
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Customer FAI part dimensional Inspection with measuring instruments, collecting, reviewing the supporting documents, certifications & approval documents from all the departments, completing the AS 9102 form 1, 2 & 3, Quality Clinic activities, FAI package preparation and submission for review.
- Understand the customer drawing, PPCR, Process plan and specification. Create the Form’s accordingly in FAI ballooning software (Discuss/Visual Xpert).
- Inspecting the customer FAI part for all the dimensional requirements shown in the ballooned drawing using the Measuring instruments as Profile projector, Vernier Calliper and Micrometre screw gauge after analysing the dimensions. Contact the Cross functional team for the clarification on the dimension and FAI part.
- Identify the product or process Non conformances, raise the Quality notification, move the parts to Quality Clinic for disposition & support MRB team in disposition.
- Collect the CMM report, identify the drawing dimensional and complete the Form-3 with CMM inspected dimensional.
- Collecting all the Supporting documents from Special process, NDT technique sheet, Approval and certification documents, Part marking photo to complete the FAI package.
- Fill the AS 9102 Form-1, 2 & 3 with the Product details, Process details and Dimensional details and complete the FAI forms. Review
- work order, process plan, COCs for errors like missing/illegible stamp, not filled checking charts etc.
- Complete the FAI package as per the requirement and submitted for Review. After FAI approval, Generate COC and moving the parts to Finished Goods.
- Supporting the quality engineer for the approval of setting and other quality related activities on requirement
- Review of FAIR documentation for required content to AS9102 requirements
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, methods, and standards.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula