FICO Blaze Advisor And FICO TRIAD Customer Manager
Bothell Bothell, WA 98011
Job Title: FICO Blaze Advisor And FICO TRIAD Customer Manager
Location: Bothell, Washington, US - 98011
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12+ Months
Client note: Bothell, WA or Atlanta, GA – open to both locations for right fit
Mandatory Skills: FICO Blaze Advisor and FICO TRIAD Customer Manager
Pls note FICO – Fico credit risk management experience is needed
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- FICO Blaze Advisor and FICO TRIAD Customer Manager
- Pls note FICO – Fico credit risk management experience is needed
- General Telecom Billing and Collections subsystems - Business experience also required
- Competency: Bus. Process-Telecom, FICO products like FICO® TRIAD® Customer Manager/ FICO® Blaze Advisor® Decision Rules Management System - TRIAD/TAD/ FICO Testing, J2EE, SQL Server, Unix Shell Scripting
- To understand the business requirements, document, analyze, prioritize and map them to functional specifications. Maintain business requirements in a standard format ( BRD Business Requirements Document).
- To prepare the functional specification document (FRS Functional Requirement Specification) and ensure for completeness, coverage and storage.
- To participate and facilitate the walkthrough’ to brief the Functional Specification mapping to Business Requirements ensuring traceability.
- To ensure knowledge up-gradation and work with new technologies so that the solution is current and meets quality standards and the client requirements.
- To gather specifications and deliver solutions to the client organization based on understanding of a domain or technology.
- To train and develop team in FICO products so as to ensure that there is an adequate supply of trained manpower in the said technology and delivery risks are mitigated.
- To design and conduct solution workshop(s) to get early buy-in from the relevant stakeholders and thereby also identify additional opportunities to engage with the client.
- To evaluate & recommend different appropriate product solutions based on customer requirements.
- To identify and facilitate customer to implement organizational changes required for effective business product Implementation To continually update oneself for developing self; contribute to business cases| market collaterals etc.
- Senior Business analyst / Product Technical specialist experience
- Decision Rules Management System - TRIAD/TAD/ FICO Testing
- Java/SQL server experience
- Program Management
- Onsite coordinator for offshore team
- Medical product development process
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula