FPGA Prototype Engineer
Anywhere In USA Irvine, CA 00000
Job Title: FPGA Prototype Engineer
Location: Anywhere In USA
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Scope: As FPGA prototype and build engineer, you will be involved in developing, implementing and deploying simulation acceleration and emulation using Protium FPGA prototyping platform.. Develop methodology/tool flow for running system tests/SW applications/boot OS on emulator. Use emulator effectively to test various areas of the chip using simulation acceleration and power aware emulation. Help reproduce post-silicon failures on emulator and help with reproduction of failures in emulator on simulation. Closely work with RTL/verification/design/SW engineers for debug and root-cause. Develop and debug related RTL models, assertions, collateral.
- At least 5+ years of prior similar experience is required using Protium FPGA prototyping platform mainly in builds and prototyping using Protium - - again make sure they don't just USE the tools, but have developed the infrastructure and set up the environment – this is 75% of the job
- Experience in a combination of R&D leadership, customer facing responsibilities, SOC design expertise and software programming in that order
- Experience in emulation/prototyping of large SoCs
- Expert knowledge in FPGA design methodologies including high speed design and debug, serial protocols and FPGA timing closure is also required.
- Must have excellent hardware and system debug capabilities.
- RTL design knowledge using Verilog/SystemVerilog is required along with experience using RTL verification tools and flows.
- HW/SW co-design and co-verification is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Self-motivated and strong teamwork skills
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula