Phoenix Phoenix, AZ 85027
Job Title: Facilities Coordinator
Location: Phoenix AZ - 85027
Duration: 3 Months Contract
About Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Coordinates daily building maintenance and security badges. Assists facility leadership with completion of special projects, such as office moves, employee moves, and furniture installation and delivery. Meets with building leaders daily to ensure all facility needs are met to their satisfaction.
- Performs daily hands-on maintenance tasks and coordinates daily functions pertaining to building maintenance and security.
- Coordinates regular building inspections regarding cleaning, repairs and maintenance, including security equipment quality control
- Coordinates projects with Building Services, vendors, and suppliers to ensure that business needs are met.
- Assists manager with budget information, invoicing, maintenance requests, quotations, and follow-up.
- Assists in planning and coordination of office construction, build-outs, and moves.
- Performs or assists in special projects and events related to facilities.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 1-3 years experience in building and mechanical maintenance
- Computer skills for automated security systems and mechanical systems
- Ability to proactively respond in emergency situations
- Strong communication skills
- Strong people skills
- Hand-on technical skills
- Knowledge of building automated systems
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 702-827-0376