Facilities Engineer - Mid
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94107
Job Title : Facilities Engineer - Mid
Location : San Francisco, CA - 94107
Duration : 3+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client creates products that bring joy to tens of millions of people around the world every day. They bring together game developers, software engineers, data analysts, content creators, network services, cyber security, operations, business administration and cross-functional professionals – working as a team to create incredible experiences on a global stage.
Overall, the position of Facility Technician is expected to partner with the organization to support the Facility Department functions in all areas of operations to include but not limited to:
Perform Building Inspections:
- Provide safe work environment; ensure all Fire codes, ADA codes, and OSHA regulations abided by.
- Inspect general and common areas for repair and maintenance issues including painting, repair of structure, doors, frames, locks, floors, carpet, lights, temperature, etc.
- Check all doors and access areas for easy usability, report all problems.
Assist all departments:
- Assist all departments with moves, furniture requests, reconfigurations, and projects.
- Assist all departments with event setup and special requests.
- Provide assistance to all departments with organization and storage rooms.
- Workstation adjustments – panel removal; monitor arm installs and adjustments; keyboard platform installation
Facilities Department Support:
- Additional Facilities-related tasks, as assigned.
- May provide 24/7 on-call assistance for all departments and campus.
- Report daily duties/projects to Facilities Supervisor
- Conference room set ups
- Event support
- Set up and teardown of furniture and clearing of rooms.
Required Skills :
This section outlines skills necessary to perform the function. Examples of skill categories are:
- Ability to professionally interact with all departments (employees and guests) and external contacts (vendors and contractors).
- Work well with others; ability to make good, timely decisions in relatively complex situations; maintain appropriate respect for individuals in all situations. Ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and events requiring quick response. Ability to build effective working relationships inside and outside the work group and the ability to solve routine problems efficiently and effectively.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to gather, report and exchange information both internally and externally; Good understanding of negotiation skills to develop vendor proposals; proficiency in presentations skills for completing and explaining projects, training, etc.; proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and internet applications.
- Ability to use and operate hand tools and power tools safely. Provide safety barricades and protect others while working with various tools. Must be able to perform general building repairs and installations including, but not limited to:
- Wall patch & painting
- Carpet/tile repair
- Vinyl signage prep & installation
- Artwork/picture frame hanging
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Able to climb ladders and perform repairs
- Knowledgeable of building standards, OSHA regulations, and technologies. Able to respond to building emergencies and react proficiently and accordingly.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Riyaz @ email@example.com - 415-903-5217