Wichita, Kansas, US - 67211 Wichita, KS 67211
Job Title: Facility Technician
Location: Wichita, Kansas, US - 67211
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: The client is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Maintains inventory of supplies and parts including purchases of small tools and equipment
- Performs - basic electrical work, preventative maintenance of HVAC, basic plumbing, office furniture repairs/cleaning, office relocations, furniture tear-down/reconstruction, basic carpentry work, light bulb replacements, mounting bulletin boards, white boards, TV’s, pictures etc. and conducts routine inspection of such items.
- Operates and adjusts Building Management Systems (BMS) for seasonal and local comfort.
Skills And Qualifications:
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience
- 2 or more years of experience required in related field (facilities operations)
- Requires functional knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Ability to effectively plan and structure daily activities; able to accept direction and execute instructions.
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work safely with basic hand and power tools
- Valid State-Issued driver’s license and an acceptable driving record in home market.
- Good communication skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Must possess forklift operator’s certificate.
- Demonstrated knowledge of building system terms and technology.
- AS/AA or Technical Certification in related discipline desired
- Prefer certification in operating lifting equipment
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired.
- Experience operating commercial chillers, cooling towers, boilers, VFD drives & pumps.
- Experience operating automated Building Management Systems to include Central Plant, HVAC controls and automated lighting systems.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Raj Singh