Cambridge Cambridge, MA 02138
Job Title : Faculty Assistant
Duration : 03 Months
Location : Cambridge, MA - 02138
About Our Client:
Our Client is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research in many disciplines. They have an enrollment of over 20,000 degree candidates, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students with more than 2,00,000 alumni around the world. They are one of the oldest institution of higher education in the United States.
- The Selected contractor will Organize and implements administrative systems and procedures.
- The contractor Serves as principal source of information on unit, project or program.
- Should Gather and maintain data for and assists in preparing reports, often using a variety of computer software.
- The contractor may need to compose, proofread, edit and prepare correspondence, reports and other materials using word processing, spreadsheets and or databases.
- Arranges for use of facilities and plans meetings, conferences and seminars.
- Have to Contribute to unit goals by accomplishing clerical or administrative duties as required.
- Prepares and maintains financial, personnel, administrative, student records.
- Provides for smooth day to day flow of communications within the department.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to handle complex and confidential information.
- High qualified Competency using a variety of office computer software.
- Should have intermediate to advanced knowledge of email calendar, word processing, spreadsheets.
- Prior office experience required.
- High School Graduate
ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Polly: email@example.com 678-606-5014
Nikki : firstname.lastname@example.org 678-819-8519