Field Service Engineer/ Site Service Specialist
Blaine Blaine, WA 98230
Job Title: Field Service Engineer/Site Service Specialist
Location: Blaine, WA - 98230
Duration: Contract to hire
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
As a member of the Site Services team the candidate will provide high quality support with very good customer service, technical expertise and timeliness. This position has frequent contact with users, peers and managers primarily face to face as desk side support for service requests and on-site problem resolution. The candidate will work in a team environment with a collaborative approach to resolving customer problems and supporting other members of the Site Services department. The candidate will also provide hands-on support to other IT teams including but not limited to Audio Visual, Network, Server and print services.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Researches, resolves and responds to complex questions received via telephone calls or escalations, and provides support on services in accordance with current standards. Follows up with user to ensure problem is resolved satisfactorily.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of relevant product offerings, current support policies, and methods of support delivery, in order to provide technically accurate solutions to users.
- Develops and provides technical coaching and mentoring to other desktop services staff and company associates.
- May act as product liaison for major products, working with other areas of IT, other departments and third-party vendors to solve technical issues as needed.
- Installs new or upgraded hardware/software as assigned via service requests. Coordinates installation with the user and follows up to insure customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to manually lift up to thirty (30) pounds when moving and repositioning personal computers and ancillary equipment.
- Provide accurate and timely logging of customer incidents and tasks to meet agreed upon service levels.
- Demonstrate initiative and act independently to resolve problems.
- Participate as a member of the rotating IT on-call team that provides 24 hour support to internal customers. Not all sites require on-call participation.
- Participate in team projects as requested.
Skills And Abilities:
- Customer focused – Customer is #1 Attitude
- Personal accountability for results
- Detail oriented
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- High integrity
- Minimum of 2 years’ technical experience in providing Deskside Support
- PC hardware repair (Dell/HP), Windows system support, OS X Support
- Software installation/troubleshooting
- Performing Tech Refresh
- Mobile device support (iOS/iPhone/iPads) – excluding warranty hardware repair
- Asset tracking
- Stock room management
- Basic support in Video conferencing equipment
- Must have experience in working with third party client managed mobile applications.
- Experience in Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management. ( iPhone and Android )
- Hands on Experience in server side maintenance like upgrading and patching activities.
- Candidate should have knowledge over MS Access , ServiceNow, Sql Server.
- Experience in working on Intune and Blackberry UEM.
Education / Expertise:
- Technical degree with 2 years of technical experience; or high school diploma/GED with 3 years of technical experience.
- Minimal 1 years of experience in hardware, software and networking implementation and troubleshooting in a Helpdesk or Deskside Support environment.
- Must possess established customer service skills through 2 years of professional customer service experience.
- Technical Certification in the similar field will be an added advantage
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and follow through on projects to completion.
- Ability to work with customers and achieve successful outcomes in handling difficult situations.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of customers by phone, in person or via e-mail.
- Capability to work effectively as a team member, as well as independently on multiple projects.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Mike Padige @ firstname.lastname@example.org, - 678-203-2368