Field Service Technician III
Stevenson Stevenson, AL 13204
Job Title: Field Service Technician III
Location: Stevenson, Alabama - 35772
Duration: 6 Months Contract To Hire
About Our Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Installs and repairs electrical or electronic equipment, such as computers, robot controllers, end of arm tools, conveyors, and parts orienteers, and performs on-site post-installation repair, calibration, and maintenance as scheduled or required, applying knowledge of electronics, electrical circuits, mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, and programming.
- Checks work orders and related manuals, blueprints, and schematic diagrams to determine tasks to be performed and tools, equipment, and parts needed for installation of repair assignment.
- Discusses assignment with customer's representative and inspects installation site to verify that electrical supply wires, conduit, switches, and circuit breakers are installed according to specifications.
- Tests electrical components, such as wiring, switches, and relays, using testing instruments, and replaces faulty components, using hand tools.
- Conducts routine preventative maintenance according to established guidelines and schedules.
- Locates and replaces faulty printed circuit boards.
- May train customer's staff in operation of equipment.
- May repair faulty printed circuit boards.
- May be on-call and perform emergency repairs during off-business hours.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ email@example.com, - 702-827-0376.