Field Test Engineer
Redmond Redmond, WA 98008
Job Title : Field Test Engineer
Location : Redmond, WA - 98008
Duration : 6 – 12 Months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- Field test engineer perform test on mobile devices on specific test plan in live network environment.
- Devices are tested at both stationary locations and specific drive routes
- Data, Call performance, Audio quality tests
- This role may require 100% field work.
- This role includes around 50% local travel anywhere in USA.
- Perform wireless device field testing and troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot device related and tool issues when required.
- Identify, analyze and document defect and inconsistencies in handset behavior
- Review test result for accuracy and quality.
Experience & Skill Required:
- At least 5-6 years of prior experience on mobile device testing is must.
- At least 1-2 years of Team handling & technical mentor experience
- Experience with wireless device field testing and troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of WCDMA, LTE and VoLTE.
- Experience with different mobile operating systems such as Android and IOS.
- Should have Exposure to quality center/Defect management tool.
- QxDM, STT, Datum and Nomad is Plus.
- Prior experience of AGPS testing, VZ DFIT or any OEM field Test.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Yamini: email@example.com - 678-203-2377