Finance Analyst III
Bellevue, Washington, US - 98006 Bellevue, WA 98006
Job Title: Finance Analyst III
Location: Bellevue, Washington, US - 98006
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 4 Months
About Our Client: Company is world's thirteenth-largest mobile-phone service provider by subscribers and the fourth-largest multinational telecommunications network. Company has 44,000 team members and international's subsidiaries had a combined total of approximately 230 million subscribers, locations spanning Europe, United States, PuertRico, US Virgin Islands.
- The SFA will assist in preparation of capital and operating forecasts/budgets and will provide guidance to leadership on the financial trends and operational drivers behind the results.
- This individual will also create and/or review financial models to support business planning and will assist in communicating recommendations to senior management.
- The SFA will provide decision support including reporting capabilities to help drive informed decisions.
- Support budgeting, forecasting, month-end processes (e.g. accruals, re-classes, account analysis)
- Use financial modeling techniques to analyze results, identify variances and underlying causes, opportunities and risks. Present findings to Senior Management, including suggestions for course correction
- Enhance the reporting capabilities of the team by helping to automate forecast models and leverage visual reporting tools like Power BI to provide actionable insights around trends and financial performance.
- Work cross-functionally with business partners to understand key business drivers
- Construct executive-level presentations and present complex analytical findings in clear, concise and decision-impacting manner. Possess the ability to influence leadership through fact-based analysis.
- Work internally and with business partners to ensure processes and procedures are in place for proper accounting controls and audits. Ensure that forecasts /budgets reflect current policies/procedures.
- Engage in special projects focused on improving financial performance
- 5+ years of experience in Finance, Accounting, Forecasting, or Budgeting
- Bachelors Degree. Finance, Business Administration, Management, Accounting, Economics, Engineering. Master's degree preferred (e.g. MBA)
- Thorough understanding of Finance and Accounting principles, financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow).
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and reporting tools like Power BI / Tableau
- Proven ability to communicate complex concepts and analyses in a clear and concise manner to all levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to own the relationship with business partners
- Experience in forecasting/budgeting/internal reporting
- Experience in data mining and analytics software (SQL, SAS, Business Objects, R) preferred
- 2+ years experience in SAP or similar ERP system, BPC, Hyperion or similar tools preferred
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, twglobal delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out TA Recruiter