Financial Analyst ( Part time)
Boston Boston, MA 02138
Job Title : Financial Analyst ( Part time)
Duration : 02 Months
Location : Boston, MA - 02138
About Our Client: Our Client is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research in many disciplines. They have an enrollment of over 20,000 degree candidates, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students with more than 2,00,000 alumni around the world. They are one of the oldest institution of higher education in the United States.
Part time - Hours per Day - 3.5Hours per day /Week - 17.5 hours
- The Selected candidate will Perform a variety of financial analyses that identify trends and recommendations to help inform decision making.
- Need to Assist with the annual or project budgeting.
- Should Assist with multiyear forecasts.
- Need to Produce financial reports, including, annual, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc.
- Must Act as a resource on transactional inquires and financial or budgetary questions that require problem solving and analytic capability.
- Need to Ensure financial compliance with University policies and procedures and applicable legal rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 years relevant work experience required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, intermediate or better Excel skills.
- Should have Working knowledge of budget management, financial analysis, financial modeling and basic accounting principles.
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise level financial systems and data query tools.
- Reporting to the Associate Director of Finance Operations, assist in financial management of the graduate funding portfolio including tuition, feeds, fellowships and salary for approximately 480 students.
- Perform complex accounting transactions
- Reconcile complex accounts, identify variances, submit sub ledger feeds and verify accuracy of entries into the general ledger
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience required
- Strong preference to experienced candidates with knowledge of accounting systems
- Must have advanced level Microsoft Word, Excel, database and technical skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills required
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Polly: firstname.lastname@example.org 585-282-6093
Kevin: email@example.com 678-990-0403