Financial Analyst - Corporate Actions
Malvern, Pennsylvania, US - 19355 Malvern, PA 19355
Job Title: Financial Analyst - Corporate Actions
Location: Malvern, Pennsylvania, US - 19355
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 11+ Months (Potential For Extension)
About Our Client: Our client, a leader in the financial services industry in Malvern, PA has a long term contract role available to assist on Corporate Actions.
- Identifies, captures, validates, and processes all effective corporate actions and dividends accurately and timely in the accounting system. Assists with report production and check processing related to Class Action filings. Resolves cash and asset reconciliation entitlement breaks resulting from corporate actions.
- Maintains a solid conceptual understanding and impacts of Corporate Actions' and Class Actions’ processes across multiple fund product types. Maintains an adequate level of knowledge of products, services, policies, and procedures needed to ensure accurate daily valuation of mutual funds.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with both internal and external clients. Proactively fosters effective communication. Anticipates clients' needs and ensures clients' satisfaction related to the services being provided.
- Participates in Control and Risk Management, Contingency, and Information Security efforts through active involvement in creating process improvements, accomplishing team metric goals, contingency preparation plans, and meeting the clean desk policy.
- General understanding of industry trends and implications to Fund Financial Services operations. Shares best practices and participates in appropriate training programs.
- Independently resolves problems and exercises judgment in elevating material issues. Recognizes opportunities and recommends process improvements to gain efficiencies and ensure quality.
- Undergraduate degree. Bachelor's degree (Accounting or Finance) preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Excellent analytical, problem solving, and attention to detail skills.
- Good time management, planning and organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to function in a fast paced, ambiguous environment working with multiple business partners and diverse responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a deadline oriented environment.
- Ability to adjust to change.
- Experience in computer applications such as Excel, Access and Word is required
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter