Financial Analyst - Grant Management
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94143
Job Title : Financial Analyst - Grant Management
Location : San Francisco CA 94143
Duration : 1+ Months contract (high potential for extension)
About Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Responsible for performing basic financial or resource analysis to understand past performance and determine present and future performance and / or resource allocations.
- Responsible for providing analytical support for simple to moderate budget, financial or resource analysis projects.
- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the CTSI programmatic recharge activity, maintaining and processes recharge billing on a timely manner.
- Work with core managers to ensure recharge activities capture all related costs appropriately.
- Work with financial analysts to resolve fund problems to ensure monthly recharge journals are processed monthly.
- Should monitor Sundry accounts receivable and chargebacks.
- Responsible for managing NCIRE/SFVA purchase orders for CTSI core services.
- Assists in maintaining CTSI COA and conducting an annual review of CTSI COA.
- Compile core’s financial data for productivity and FTE analysis
- Core revenue analysis for annual recharge rate review
- Should provide data analysis for budgetary modeling and metric analysis
Skills and Experience:
- Should have bachelor's degree in related area and 1 – 3 years of related work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience / training.
- Should have some knowledge of finance policies, practices and systems.
- Should be able use spreadsheet and database software for moderately complex financial analysis, fiscal management and financial reports.
- Should have knowledge of GAAP practices.
- Should have advanced skills in MS Office ( Access, Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint ).
- Pre-award grant experience, including preparing proposal budgets, completing NIH forms, and collecting data to demonstrate compliance (i.e. human subjects education training, human/animal subjects research approval, other support, and biosketches).
- Prior experience with NIH grants management and budget development, including OMB Circulars A21 and A133.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Regina: email@example.com - 678-310-2892
Sabrina: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8581