Financial Analyst - User Support
Chicago Chicago, IL 60601
Job Title : Financial Analyst - User Support
Location : Chicago, Illinois, 60601
Duration : 6 Months contract ( high potential for extension )
About Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Responsible for updating system, user account maintenance and user access documentation.
- Assist Treasury users and steady state support in any SIT and UAT testing.
- Assist steady state support with any maintenance of any linked interfaces to other systems and management of any export and import of data from external sources.
- Responsible for identifying and prioritizing end user support request until issues are resolved.
- Should plan and implement changes and requests for user access and hierarchy changes, system configurations and testing requirements.
- Should estimate enhancements and upgrades by working closely with the system vendor.
Skills and Experience:
- Should have a bachelor’s degree with over 2 years experience with direct finance user support.
- Should have project management experience, wall street system, workday financials and developing software training guides and aides.
- Must have experience in working with Share point and troubleshooting in Citrix environment.
- Should have knowledge of Jira or other ticketing system.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Sally: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-606-9872
Venessa: email@example.com - 678-203-2372