Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30308
Job Title : Financial Analyst
Duration : 3 Months
Location : Atlanta, GA - 30308
About Our Client:
Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
- Responsible for conducting or assisting in the documentation of simple financial analysis projects
- The Selected contractor will be responsible for conducting or assisting in the documentation of simple financial analysis projects
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should be able to Work following prescribed financial and generally accepted accounting practices (GAAP).
- Need to Assists in the day-to-day preparation of standardized reports.
- The candidate will apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Submit receiving and un-receiving requests for PO’s in Oracle and perform Purchase Order (PO) Cancellations in Oracle.
- Handle Bill invoice review, creating reports on billing invoice (for invoice reconciliation of hours billed to hours coded in time reporting systems).
- The candidate will be creating Purchase Order Requests within the Purchase Request Tool (PRT) in Oracle or in Ariba, from Vendor Quotes.
- Should be able to process Invoice in CAPRES/CAPS, Oracle database, data entry and accrual preparation.
- Need to Answer client questions by email, telephone, and/or “Q Enterprise Messenger”.
- Coordinate and respond to client requests sent to group mailbox(s) in a timely manner.
- Post confidential financial data to assessment documents and publish.
- Should be able to Build and utilize Microsoft Access databases to collect and interpret financial data.
- Should be able to Handle multiple requests on a daily basis within all time constraints. (May require access to Oracle, NORAD, FILENET, SITERRA, ARIBA (EPRO) OR DOCVIEWER)
Top Skills required:
- Should have the Ability to interpret legal documents related to Network Real Estate (Cell Tower)
- Must have intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Should have Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Access preferred
- 5+ years of experience Financial audits and reconciliations
ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Polly: email@example.com 678-606-5014
Zach : firstname.lastname@example.org 678-203-2370