Redmond Redmond, WA 98052
Job Title : Financial Analyst
Duration : 10 Months
Location : Redmond, WA - 98052
About Our Client:
Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
The Selected Contractor will be responsible for conducting or assisting in the documentation of simple financial analysis projects
Role and Responsibilities:
- The selected candidate should be able to work following prescribed financial and generally accepted accounting practices (GAAP).
- Handle and Assist in the day-to-day preparation of standardized reports.
- Will Apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Strong experience on Submitting receiving and un-receiving requests for PO’s in Oracle.
- Need to Perform Purchase Order (PO) Cancellations in Oracle.
- Should be able to handle Bill invoice review, creating reports on billing invoice (for invoice reconciliation of hours billed to hours coded in time reporting systems).
- Need to Create Purchase Order Requests within the Purchase Request Tool (PRT) in Oracle or in Ariba, from Vendor Quotes.
- Should be able to Communicate with all levels of management and departments.
- Prior experience in Invoice processing in CAPRES/CAPS, Oracle database, data entry and accrual preparation.
- Should be able to Input new Vendors into the Vendor Web tool function in order to process quotes.
- Have to Utilize Web Based report systems to pull and format data for reports.
- Should be able to Answer client questions by email, telephone, and/or “Q Enterprise Messenger”.
- Handle and Respond to client requests sent to group mailbox(s) in a timely manner.
- Post confidential financial data to assessment documents and publish.
- Strong knowledge in Building and utilizing Microsoft Access databases to collect and interpret financial data required
- Must be able to Handle multiple requests on a daily basis within all time constraints. (May require access to Oracle, NORAD, FILENET, SITERRA, ARIBA (EPRO) OR DOCVIEWER)
- 5+ years of experience with Excel Skills
- 5-8 years of Wireless Industry experience
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- 5+ years of Programming experience (VBA/Macros, etc)
ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Nikki : email@example.com 678-819-8519
Shawn: firstname.lastname@example.org 678-310-2896