Redmond Redmond, WA 98052
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Redmond, WA-98052
Duration: 08 month
About Our Client:
Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
- The Selected contractor will be responsible for conducting or assisting in the documentation of simple financial analysis projects
Role and Responsibilities:
- The Selected contractor will Work on following prescribed financial and generally accepted accounting practices (GAAP).
- Should be able to Assist in the day-to-day preparation of standardized reports.
- The contractor applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Should be able to Submit receiving and un-receiving requests for PO’s in Oracle.
- Ability to Perform Purchase Order (PO) Cancellations in Oracle.
- Perform Bill invoice review, creating reports on billing invoice (for invoice reconciliation of hours billed to hours coded in time reporting systems).
- Should be able to Create in Purchase Order Requests within the Purchase Request Tool (PRT) in Oracle or in Ariba, from Vendor Quotes. 90 Project closeout documentation.
- Invoice processing in CAPRES/CAPS, Oracle database, data entry and accrual preparation.
- Need to respond to client requests sent to group mailbox(s) in a timely manner.
- Should be able to Post confidential financial data to assessment documents and publish.
- Need to Build and utilize Microsoft Access databases to collect and interpret financial data.
- Should be able to Handle multiple requests on a daily basis within all time constraints. (May require access to Oracle, Norad, Filenet, Siterra, Ariba (ePro) or Docviewer)
Additional Job Details:
- The Selected candidate needs to have Ability to interpret legal documents related to Network Real Estate (Cell Tower)
- intermediate to advanced Excel skills required
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Access preferred
- Sound expertise with Financial audits and reconciliations
- Should have the Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple demands simultaneously
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Polly: firstname.lastname@example.org -585-282-6093
Summer: email@example.com -617-391-6759