Financial Processing Associate
Scottsdale, Arizona Scottsdale, PA 19482
Job Title: Financial Processing Associate
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona - 85260
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- To process and report transactions (Incoming/Outgoing Wires, CWR, Direct Deposit, Advantage Account) through various vendor and internal systems.
- Receives, reviews, researches, and processes money movement transactions, for Transfer Agents (TA) and Broker Dealers (BD) utilizing internal systems.
- Reviews transactions for accuracy, completeness and adherence to all internal and external regulations. Ensures timely completion of all client requests with minimal rework required.
- Participates in the production of several control and end of day reports on a daily basis.
- Demonstrates and maintains a comprehensive knowledge of policies and procedures.
- Maintains departmental standards for quality and productivity.
- Demonstrates active engagement in improving the client experience through participating in feedback sessions and process improvement discussions.
- Sustains and creates effective work relationships by handling peer and management interactions in a professional and cooperative manner.
- Informs Team Leader of appropriate issues impacting the team and business.
- Builds productive working relationships across the organization with a focus on exceeding client expectations.
- Identifies ways to make processes easier for external and internal clients. Minimizes client effort while mitigating risk.
- Demonstrates ‘best practices’ as an expert resource for the team and department by maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of all primary and secondary departmental processing functions and the processing systems as well as our vendor websites.
- Performs Same Day Quality Audit functions and provides feedback on quality trends and educational opportunities to the Team Leader.
- Bachelor Degree
- 1-2 years related experience in Financial Services
- MS Excel proficient
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter