Financial Specialist PeopleSoft and Hyperion
Malvern Malvern, PA 19355
Job Title: Financial Specialist – PeopleSoft and Hyperion
Location: Malvern, PA - 19355
Duration: 3 months – potential for extension
About Our Client: Our client, a leader in the financial services industry in Malvern, PA has a long term (6+ month) contract role available to assist on an International UX Project.
Duties And Responsibilities :
- Perform complex financial analysis and interprets results to assist management through analyzing price, cost-benefit, operating expenses, balance sheet and cash flow, annual planning process, quarterly business forecasts and variance review.
- Support and identifies routine process exceptions and address input errors to downstream users.
- Supports reconciliations and analysis of revenues and expenses for steady-state business through understanding divisional context of aligned business areas.
- Demonstrate financial concepts and analytical capabilities of financial analyses and models with attention to details.
- Collaborates with the new and existing internal business clients to understand their business and ongoing financial analysis needs by building credibility as a thought partner for a steady-state business.
- Must have undergraduate degree with 3 years of relevant work experience in Hyperion Essbase and PeopleSoft financials.
- should have knowledgeable in policies, practices, trends and information of business and the organization.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Sally: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-606-9872