Firmware Engineer/ Pre-Boot
Redmond Redmond, WA 98008
Job Title: Firmware Engineer/ Pre-Boot
Location: Redmond, WA – 98008
Duration: Contract and FTE
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- 3 - 7 years pre-boot firmware development experience.
- Intel SOC bring-up, and/or ARM SOC bring-up experience.
- Rock solid C/C++ coding skills.
- Experience in and around UEFI (at least source code level familiarity with UEFI)
- Experience with 1 or more of the following.
- Experience with driver/protocol/stack/ level development (coding) and debugging for one or more of the interfaces - PCI / PCIe / USB / Graphics
- Experience with Wi-Fi / Bluetooth driver & protocol/stack level debugging.
- Experience with Audio signal processing.
- Experience with Chipset (CPU) Power Management.
- Experience with EC (Embedded Controller) Firmware as applied to a motherboard.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vincent Gandra @ email@example.com - 415-200-4129