Cupertino, California Cupertino, CA 95014
Job Title: Firmware Engineer
Location: Cupertino, California - 95014
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Team is seeking a Firmware Engineer footing with engineering principles and passion for new technologies; a passionate individual with the skills to research and develop new and innovative solutions for the next Client audio products.
- The Firmware Engineer will be part of a team that architect, design, develop, and maintain hardware and software systems for audio products.
- This engineer will also perform characterization, test and validation of each design; analyze results and create reports/presentations when needed.
- 4+ years of firmware and device driver development with Genuine passion for innovation and embedded development.
- Strong, demonstrable coding skills in C and C++.
- Experience in software feature design and development, Rapid Prototyping, Hardware Bring-up and Reading Schematics
- Experience with standard bus interfaces (I2C, SPI, UART, USB).
- Familiarity with BT and BLE technology/protocols is a plus.
- Familiarity with compilers and tool chains targeting ARM Cortex-M/R/A, ATMEL AVR, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with multiple
- Cross-functional groups with minimal supervision.
- BS/MS in EE/CE or equivalent
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Madhusudhan Rao (Maddy)