Menlo Park Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Firmware Engineer
Location: Menlo Park, California, USA - 94025
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Python programming, Linux
- Create and maintain server management firmware to support new hardware platform.
- Create and modify device drivers to interface with management controller under Linux.
- Work with team to bring up embedded controller and test firmware functionality.
- Create test suites for production and validation to stress firmware for reliability stability.
- Interface with outside vendors and internal teams to understand system architecture.
- Good Python programming
- Hands on experience with Server / Storage validation in Linux environment
- Experience with SSD / Flash storage devices is good to have
- Should have good communication and multitasking ability
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills with good team spirit.
- Excellent intra- and inter-team interaction in terms of Defect resolution and closure.
Qualification (if must): BE/BS in Electrical/Electronics Engg.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Dennis Miller @ Dennism@askstaffing.com ; 678-487-8583