Menlo Park, California, US - 94025 Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Firmware Engineer
Location: Menlo Park, California, US - 94025
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Video Codec Experience : Must have H.264 protocol experience, H.264 is video coding, decoding protocol and it’s must to have. I am sharing the link “https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Video_Coding” to understand more about it.
- Strong Embedded Firmware experience working on Low level firmware and Middleware stack.
- Experience working on device drivers, FW tools development and Video Rate limiters.
- Strong embedded development - RTOS, tools, debug, bring-up, compilers
- Strong C programming skills
- Video encoding format knowledge is a plus (H.264, VP8/9, etc), Must to have
- Ability and track record of work on more overarching tasks, breaking them down into work and performing it
- Familiarity with RTL emulators (ZeBu, Palladium) and collaboration with HW/RTL design teams is a plus
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula