Forecasting, Planning and Analysis Financial Analyst
Chicago, IL 60601
Job Title: Forecasting, Planning and Analysis Financial Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL 60601
Duration: 11+ Months contract ( high potential for extension )
About Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Responsible for preparing, analyzing, and reporting on financial status.
- Should perform reviews and evaluations of monthly actual financial performance of programs and variances against project plan.
- Responsible for retrieving data from financial systems and databases to analyze, prepare and present business analysis to management.
- Should respond to internal ad-hoc requests as assigned.
- Should have a bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Should have at least 2-4 years of experience.
- Should have experience with FP&A (Forecasting, Planning and Analysis), Project Accounting and financial analytics.
- Should have strong skills with MS Excel and Access.
- Good to have experience in People Soft, TM1 and Power BI.
- Should have good communication skills and must be a team player.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Victor @ email@example.com ; 678-487-8577
Sally @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-606-9872