Forgerock System Analyst
Kansas/Reston Reston, VA 20170
Job Title: Forgerock System Analyst
Location: Kansas/Reston, Virginia, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 7 Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Really Need Candidates With Specific Experience With ForgeRock AM And IG Products.
- Will also consider sharp, driven individuals who have significant knowledge and experience implementing security standards using Oauth, OIDC, SAML, SSO - that want to learn ForgeRock and can do so quickly.
- Looking for a self-starter comfortable working with minimal supervision. Able to learn and drive work across a large organization, establish key relationships, find answers, and resolve issues with minimal support.
- Demonstrated Hands-On Experience In A Complex, Large Enterprise Environment Including:
- 4+ years of experience with Java Script or Apache Groovy. (30%)
- 4+ years of experience with Java/J2EE, Spring, Tiles, Spring Boot, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Oracle/RDBMS, JBoSS, Apache Tomcat, SOAP and RESTful services.
- Access Management based product experience with one or more products: Forgerock AM, Okta, Oracle AM, TAM, SiteMinder. (30%)
- Maven, github/bitbucket and bug tracking systems.
- Building JWT, SAML, OAuth, OIDC solutions.
- Consuming and building endpoints to produce JSON formatted output.
- Ability to use and build REST API's with Java.
- Must demonstrate substantial knowledge and thorough understanding of Security Administration. Topics Include:
- Auth/Authz standards – Oauth, OIDC, SAML, SSO. (40%)
- Access Management and LDAP products.
- Responsibilities Will Include Configuring, Customizing, Integrating, Performance Tuning, And Troubleshooting Forgerock In Environment Described Below:
- Experience with OpenAM, OpenDJ installation and configuration.
- Will lead and support Sprint’s initial ForgeRock projects, including client interaction and coordination with vendor resources.
- Solid Experience working with Support SLA’s, Incident Management, and Problem Management within ITIL framework.
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Mukesh Sharma