Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Job Title: Fraud Analyst
Location: Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Duration: 9 Months contract (Higher possibility to Extend)
About Client: Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- The position is for ID Theft team, responsible for investigating suspected checks and reviewing of deposits for potential kiting or checking fraud activity to create fraud cases as well as write and report suspicious deposit account activity.
- This role performs routine, moderately complex analytical review of data and/or documentation which may include customer data and/or review for fraud/risk activities.
- Should process, track, and coordinate legal processes and court orders received by the bank.
- Collect, review and analyze data and/or documentation to ensure compliance with department SLAs, policies, procedures, and/or regulatory and risk requirements.
- Performs a variety of operational functions highly technical in nature which include fraud monitoring, legal processes, deposit and blocked account agreements, bankruptcies and reporting, subpoena review and production.
- May gather documentation requirements in support of projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Should have a bachelor's degree or equivalent education with 5-7 years of banking operations experience with a good understanding of fraud detection and scenarios, payment and deposit transaction processing and regulatory guidelines.
- Good to have any ID Theft experience.
- Fraud experience in a banking environment is a must but experience must be more than a few months – preferably at least a year or two.
- Should have experience with On-line Banking fraud prevention, Negotiable Instruments Law, Legal Processes, and Bankruptcy Laws.
- Should have strong MS Office skills ( Excel, Word, Access, and Outlook).
- Should have good communication skills ( both written and oral), prioritization and time management skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Holly: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8579
Cindy : email@example.com - 678-250-9927