Front End Web Developer/Designer
Lincolnshire, Illinois, US - 60069 Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Job Title: Front End Web Developer/Designer
Location: Lincolnshire, Illinois, US - 60069
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months Potential For Extension
About Our Client: They bring an industry leader's expertise and a true partner's commitment to benefits and administration solutions around health, wealth, HR, finance and consumer experience. They do have 22,000 colleagues working across 14 global delivery centers serving over 19 million people.
- Create innovative, market-leading web and mobile solutions that bring the best possible experience to end users, impress existing and prospective clients, as well as support business objectives
- Work with the domain leaders, IT, and business leaders to understand the vision and business goals.
- Set, guide and validate overall direction for the experience.
- The UX Architect defines and communicates this direction by leading design thinking workshops, creating customer goals and measures, customer journeys and low-fidelity prototypes.
- Lead the review meetings with stakeholders, business leaders, legal, usability, measurement etc.
- Work with UX Designer to create prototypes that visualize the requirements of the functionality that will be developed
- Work with UX support team to build sales demo
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in human computer interaction, psychology or other related field
- 5 + years experience in web solutions or applicable experience
- Experience leading design thinking ideation workshops
- Proficiency in Sketch, Invision, or other wireframing tools
- Experience with user research and ux design, familiarity with Agile development methodology
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter