Full Level Tax Coordinator
Alpharetta Alpharetta, GA 30004
Position: Full Level Tax Coordinator
Location: Alpharetta GA 30004
Duration: 6 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is largest provider of HR services in North America, Europe, Latin America and the Pacific Rim, The client offers you recruit-to-retire services and solutions that help them build the team that will take them into the future. The client had around 62,000 employees worldwide, and they have $12 billion annual revenue.
- Responsible for setting up new COMPANY Wholesale clients and moving them through the "FLT" setup process.
- In this position you will be responsible for coordinating the Full level Tax (FLT) process for new small business clients as they transition to COMPANY.
- Gathers historical tax and payroll related information working with Client/Implementation/Sales.
- Works with client data in all applicable applications.
- Works effectively to set proper expectations to achieve total client satisfaction and contribute to first year client retention.
- Coordinates quarter end process for FLT clients to meet quarterly FLT deadlines.
- Provides information to both client and internal business partners regarding FLT inquiries.
- Escalates urgent client inquiries as appropriate.
- Utilize available resources before seeking assistance.
- Accurately enter data into spreadsheets and reports.
- Create basic spreadsheets and reports.
- Follow established processes and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with clients and team.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Anjali @ email@example.com; 972-474-6777