Full Stack Developer (With AEM Experience)
Santa Clara, California Santa Clara, CA 00000
Job Title: Full Stack Developer (With AEM Experience)
Location: Santa Clara, California
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Essential Job Responsibilities:
In This Role You Get To:
- Build responsive web pages with HTML5, CSS, JS/jQuery for the customer-facing corporate websites.
- Develop animation and interactive pages using the latest front-end development technologies for enterprise-grade CMS solutions.
- Collaborate closely with UX, Design, UI and web development teams.
- Rapidly prototype HTML from UX wireframes and UI designs.
- Maintain and ensure customer-facing sites are aligned with the company brand and messaging to provide optimal user experience.
- Establish and evangelize web guidelines and standards that follow corporate brand guidelines.
- Define UI frameworks and architecture for websites that follow industry best practices for development.
- Participate in peer code review
- In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- -10 years user interface/front-end web development experience, with recent experience in building animated and interactive webpages.
- Ability to produce exact HTML prototypes from Sketch files.
- Ability to prototype for multiple breakpoints, responsive and adaptive design.
- Ability to build modular components from designs and create multiple HTML variations.
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS, JS, jQuery, media queries, nodeJS, AJAX, bootstrap framework. **React would be a plus**
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) experience is huge plus.
- Experience using design and prototyping tools like Axure, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe Illustrator and After Effects.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and independently, delivering quality work.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Agency and prior UX experience a plus.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Chalapathi Pallay