Full Stack Software Engineer
Bellevue Bellevue, WA 98004
Job Title: Full Stack Software Engineer
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Bellevue, WA -98004
About Client: Launched in 1996, Expedia premiered on the web, developed by Microsoft as Microsoft Expedia Travel Services, and was eventually bought out by USA Interactive in 2002. The world’s leading online travel booking system, and the eighth largest travel agency in America, Expedia’s technology offers the most comprehensive flight services available on the market today, and books millions of rooms and car rentals each year.Expedia.com is at the forefront of virtual booking agencies With a large affiliated network, luxury package options, and more flights available than any of their competitors.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts, data structure, algorithms, and system level programming including multi-threaded programming
- Must be a Full stack developer with familiarity with MEAN stack or any other similar tools for full stack development
- Minimum 5+ years creating and supporting Web Services in a high transactional environment
- At least 5+ years working in the Cloud computing arena and have professional exposure to the Amazon Web Services (AWS) offerings.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with Chef or Ansible
- Experience working independently, as well as in a team environment, proactively driving initiatives and work tasks, working with product to meeting agreed delivery time lines.
- Understanding of any log management tool such as Splunk or ELK
- Some familiarity with any Session replay tool such as Glass box or Full story
- Good understanding of any APM tool such as New Relic, Data Dog, Dynatrace
- Experience with Nginx, Tomcat or apache web servers
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, REST, SOAP implementation in pertaining to web technologies.
- Familiarity with CICD tools Jenkins, Github or Stash
- Some experience in Network Design, Load Balancing technologies is desirable
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computing related discipline - Master's in CS preferred
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sricharand @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-250-9924