Full Stack Solution Architect
Bellevue Bellevue, WA 98006
Job Title: Full Stack Solution Architect
Location: Bellevue, WA - 98006
Duration: 6 months – 1 yr
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Full Stack Solution Architect for Digital customer experience
Must Have skills:
- Strong Experience with Springboot and Cloud platforms/frameworks.
- Full Stack Solution Architect for Micro services / Springboot and AWS/cloud based ecommerce responsive web applications
- Strong Experience with one if these platforms/frameworks: Adobe AEM or Salesforce or Heroku, iOS/ Android.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electronic or Computer Engineering required.
- 6+ years of experience with enterprise-level, cloud-based systems and solutions or web-based system development processes for e commerce/ B2B/ B2C applications.
- Ability to take joint ownership of the assigned accounts/opportunities with the Account Executive and lead account management on technical issues.
- Ability to understand and explain related technical issues, and skills related to working and resolving problems in customer accounts.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of Digital Experience Strategy offerings with a focus on development which includes Design, User Experience, Native and Hybrid applications, Responsive Web applications and Full-Stack system architectures.
- Work with all project teams to craft a solution that will provide a best-in-class platform environment, application architecture and user experience on cloud technologies.
- Provide high quality and scalable digital solutions and be able to evangelize what the Digital Experience Strategy project teams can provide both internally and externally
- Translate customer business objectives and requirements into solutions and level-of-effort estimates to implement those solutions
- Stay abreast of new technology/technical areas and educate internal stakeholders on same.
- Translate customer needs and identify technology opportunities.
- Develop technical presentations and proposals and perform customer presentations.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Nick Jones @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 415-226-0209