Full Stack with ReactJS
Plano Plano, TX 75025
Job Title: Full Stack With ReactJS
Location: Plano, Texas, US - 75025
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Seeking for Full stack Java developer with strong UI and web services experience to work in a Agile team to develop, test and deploy applications in Production.
- As the Full Stack Developer, associate be responsible for developing internal applications and helping migrate them to the cloud.
- Responsible for gathering the technical requirements, transferring the requirements to code, and resolving technical issues. Performing application debugging and testing.
- This role will require you to work closely with the business users. 7+ years of experience in Implementing Web based Enterprise and Distributed applications in JAVA.
- Experience in Web Services Technologies like SOAP and REST.
- Strong experience in developing applications using frameworks like Hibernate, JPA or similar.
- Hands on experience on version control tools like Git or maven.
- Knowledge developing applications using Spring Boot. 8 years’ experience required.
- ReactJS, Redux, SOAP, REST.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Nick Jones