Full stack .Net Developer
Houston Houston, TX 77036
Job Title: Full stack .Net Developer
Location: Houston, TX- 77036
Duration: 6 months
About Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries and serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
- To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion.
- To be responsible for providing technical guidance / solutions.
- To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
- To ensure process compliance in the assigned module| and participate in technical discussions/review.
- To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
- 2-3 years experience writing, supporting, and deploying software in a modern .NET stack (C# / ASP.NET MVC / SQL Server)
- Windows batch scripting experience would be useful
- KnockOutJS experience would be beneficial
- Current experience in the Microsoft Azure ecosystem including deploying, maintaining and monitoring Microsoft Azure infrastructure assets
- Knowledge of Azure microservices (specifically Azure Functions) is a plus
- SQL skills required for delivering on reporting requests
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) familiarity would be useful
- Experience with Git for software deployments and repository is desirable
- Able to operate within and structure development around Agile methodology
- Experience with SignalR and real time web applications a plus
- Experience with PC configuration and website support a plus
- Experience with mobile applications a plus
- Experience with maintaining PCI-compliant systems a plus
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Velma @ Velmak@askstaffing.com ; 678-310-2893