Full stack developer
San Jose San Jose, CA 94088
JobTitle: Full stack developer
Location: San Jose, CA - 94088
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- Building web-based user interfaces and cloud services for subscription management and purchasing.
- Participating in all aspects of software development activities, including design, coding, code review, unit testing, bug fixing, and code/API documentation.
- Working in cross-functional teams to ensure superb end-to-end user experience for customers.
- Fast prototyping of ideas and concepts and researching latest industry trends.
- BS in Computer Science or related field of study.
- 4+ years of professional software product/service development experience.
- 3 or more years of professional experience doing web application or full-stack Cloud/SaaS/Web Services development.
- Knowledgeable of secure and scalable service development practices.
- Solid professional software development experience in Java.
- Experience developing cross-browser compatible front-end web experiences, using modern web frameworks (such as React, Vue, or Angular), HTML5, CSS3 abstraction (Less/SASS), etc.
- Awareness of client-side performance considerations
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Experience implementing RESTful APIs, with technologies such as Node.js, Java, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate successfully with both local and remote coworkers.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills.
- Proven ability to develop robust, efficient, high-quality code."
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377