Fullstack .NET Developer
Chicago, Illinois, US Chicago, IL 00000
Job Title: Fullstack .NET Developer
Location: Chicago, Illinois, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 10 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- US Citizenship required? No
- Is any remote work allowed? Yes until office travel restrictions are lifted
Primary Skill: .Net Full Stack Development
- Oracle Application Server
- Build Management
- Design & Build Enablement
- The Receivables Information Technology (RIT) team is looking for a Full—Stack .NET Developer
- with Oracle DB/Data migration experience.
- This position is for an experienced C# developer to enhance an ASP.NET Web Forms application
- getting Tech Refresh for a Data Center move.
- Refactor code to support .NEF Framework 4.6.2 & Oracle 19c.
- Develop code solution of implementation of in-house Authorization/Entitlements framework
- Develop code for implementation of Sophia authentication framework
- Understand technical requirements to meeting Data Center entry and exit criteria
- Automated Deployment using in-house Jules CI/CD pipeline
- Strong in C# with 4 to 6 years of work experience on ASP.NET Web Forms application
- 81 Oracle database.
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years of strong development work experience
- Experience with SCRUM or agile based methodologies
- Previous Development experience with .NET Framework 4.6.2 a major plus
- HS 10 81 Oracle 19c experience preferred
- Experience with building automated CI/CD pipeline
- Ability to work independently to bring tasks/stories to completion
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Sherman Elle
Phone: 678-250-9916/: 678-890-5130