Fund Reporting - Highly Specialized
Boston Boston, MA 02111
Job Title: Fund Reporting - Highly Specialized
Location: Boston, MA
Duration : 6 Months
About Client: Our client is a leading provider of financial services, with operations in 29 countries and more than 29,000 employees worldwide. They have more than $2.4 trillion in lendable assets, and are the number 1 provider of US mutual fund custody and accounting services. They have a long history of strong, solid financial performance and leadership in developing the financial industry’s leading services and products.
- Working with Securities Finance (SF) Global Account Management and regional reporting teams, gather requirements, create, and test customized client reports using SFBI (IBM Cognos application), client’s reporting portal, and other SF reporting platforms.
- Support enhancements and maintenance of SF suite of reporting applications, including application upgrades by engaging in BUAT.
- Devise and implement automated solutions to address gaps in workflow or systems to minimize operational risks while supporting business needs.
- 3 – 5 years of experience with developing reports in business intelligence application; 3 – 5 years of experience in macro development/VBA code in MS Access
- Report development in business intelligence software, IBM Cognos ideally; MS Access macro development
- Learn data structure and the different reporting applications, then build/enhance reports and macros as needed
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
If interested, please contact
Ruth Anila @ Rutha@askstaffing.com - 617-297-9621
Rebecca Prabhu @ email@example.com - 617-297-9625