Grenada Grenada, MS 38901
Job Title: General Mechanic
Location: Grenada, MS - 38901
Duration: 6 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is largest provider of HR services in North America, Europe, Latin America and the Pacific Rim, The client offers you recruit-to-retire services and solutions that help them build the team that will take them into the future. The client had around 62,000 employees worldwide, and they have $12 billion annual revenue.
- Under direct supervision, maintains and records inventory levels of MRO (Maintenance Repair & Operations) parts.
- Maintains existing MRO (Maintenance Repair & Operations) inventory quantities, as well as establishing new inventory parts, locations, and quantities.
- Issues inventoried goods to Maintenance / Production personnel, and ensures inventory quantities in computer system currently reflect actual on-hand quantities.
- Keep turret press (and other) tooling sharpened and readily available, while ensuring on-hand replacements are available.
- Repairs screw guns, air drills, nut runners, pop-rivet guns, carton banders, and staple guns in a timely manner, while ensuring ample spares of each are available and operational.
- Issues PPE to Production employees, while maintaining appropriate stock levels.
- Makes MRO Buyer and/or Maintenance Supervisor aware of any issues that would interfere with inventory control and availability.
- Maintains numerous "employee tool issue" records.
- Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Entry Level.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- General knowledge of computers in order to maintain inventory data.
- Demonstrated "customer service" focus.
- Capable of reading precision measuring devices (calipers, micrometers) to .0001"
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work flexible hours and over-time when required.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ross @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 402-518-3275