Generic IT Project Manager/Scrum Master
San Jose San Jose, CA 94088
Job Title : Generic IT Project Manager/Scrum Master
Location : San Jose; CA - 94088
Duration : 6 Months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- Program management experience using a formal methodology including Agile, scrum, Waterfall
- Act as a Scrum Master for 1-3 Scrum teams working in multiple project & preform effectively all the scrum ceremonies
- Create project plans which includes scope, schedule, cost, quality, organization, communication, staffing, risk and issue management
- Facilitate, attend, scribe and distribute minutes for scrum meetings
- Drive project execution by monitoring project status, gathering customer responses and needs, monitoring project scope and watching for potential roadblocks
- Ensure cross-team coordination & work on removing barriers experienced by Team
- Reporting & communicate on day-to-day activities to required stakeholders
- At least 5 Years of as a Project/program Manager or Scrum Master
- Well versed with Jira & other project mgmt. tools
- CSM certified & comes with tech. background like Hadoop, Hana
- Ability to multi-task between concurrent assignments, prioritize effectively, and adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles; works well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
- Relationship-driven with ability to interact with a wide range of individuals
- Creative and proactive problem solver
- Self-motivated with ability to work well in teams and cross-departments
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Organized with strong attention to detail and effective documentation skills
- Motivated to work both independently and in a team setting
- Strong with SharePoint, JIRA and MS Office tools.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Metrics Insight etc.)
- Preferred if worked as developer in 1-2 projects.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Yamini: email@example.com - 678-203-2377