Global Account Management
Cary Cary, NC 27511
Job Title: Global Account Management
Job Type: Contract to hire
Location: Cary, NC
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Access provisioning to all Business applications and network accounts access.
- Administer and provide User Access and Exit controls.
- Use the Call Tracking System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
- Work closely with help desk peers & Other teams in cross-training, development/implementation of operational excellence procedures and fostering teamwork.
- Work closely with support staff to obtain technical knowledge and to permanently solve chronic problems.
- Training: Be willing to participate in on the job and commercial training designed to enhance skills and support capabilities.
Eligibility, Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 yrs diploma in Information Technology. Preferred MCP/MSCE/MSCA or HDI CSS.
- 1+ years help desk, customer service, Access Provisioning and support experience with problem solving involving skills.
- Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience will be an added advantage
- Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
- MS Office Suite: MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook/Exchange
- Configuring the MS Outlook - via Exchange or POP
- Making Calendar entries - setting up meetings
- Sharing of calendar address book and contacts.
- Making pst files, signatures, enabling - spell check options, read receipt, recall a sent email.
- Setting up Rules in MS outlook
- Knowledge of the working principles of DHCP and DNS.
- Setting up/troubleshooting wired and wireless connections.
- Knowledge of the usage of basic commands like ipconfig, Tracert, nslookup, loop back IPaddress.
- Troubleshooting internet explorer issues - like secured sites not opening
- Knowledge of troubleshooting no network connectivity issues - like limited or no connectivity issues, page cannot be displayed
- MCP or MCSA certification / training will be preferred
- Active Directory, user creation and deletion
- Good Communication skills
- Willing to work in 24 x 7 operations
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Mukesh @ 678-785-3381 ; email@example.com