Global Marketing Project Professional
Milwaukee Milwaukee, WI 00000
Job Title: Global Marketing Project Professional
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Duration: 3 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is an American multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. They provide recruitment and assessment, training and development, career management, outsourcing, and workforce consulting. The client has over 3,900 offices in 82 countries.
- Supporting the Global Marketing team as well as the Assessment COE, this Project Professional would take on a variety of concurrent projects.
- Project intake, evaluation and prioritization
- Manage a portfolio of initiatives that touch one or more lines of business within ClientGroup
- Align project objectives and business needs to directly support and achieve ClientGroup strategic goals
- Foster partnerships with project stakeholders
- Assemble and lead project teams, coordinating and running efficient meetings
- Ensure project team is clear on objectives/expectations, responsibilities and milestones
- With a team of experts, conduct discovery interviews to write business requirements and manage project scope
- Manage issues and risks throughout the project, offering creative solutions to mitigate adverse impact
- Maintain project budget
- Ensure quality and satisfaction through testing
- Manage issue identification and resolution
- Monitor and report project progress to various audiences, including project team, stakeholders and upper management
- Manage 3rd party vendors and contractors
- Conduct product and program training to ensure internal understanding and acceptance
- Prepare marketing and sales materials, positioning assessment initiatives and product roll-outs for global audiences
- Requires excellent organization, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Requires ability to effectively multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate business writing and oral communications skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years experience with project or program management
- Well-developed problem-solving, issue resolution and customer service skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Anjali @ email@example.com; 972-474-6777