Global Technical Lead .Net
Miami Miami, FL 33125
Job Title: Global Technical Lead .Net
Location: Miami, FL - 33125
Duration: 1 Year Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Mandatory Skills : .NET / C# / ASP.NET/Webservice / Jquery / MVC
- 8-10+ years’ experience with information technology computer systems support, analysis and resolution activities.
- Primary Skill: .NET / C# / ASP.NET/Webservice / Jquery / MVC
- Should be strong in architecture and coding skills, broad technology knowledge, and having experience in delivering software. Having Experience in .Net applications Design including design patterns.
- Coordinate with various departments and analyze requirements of architectural team. Participate in architectural meetings and analyze all technical requirements for Dot NET applications.
- Should be capable of handling many aspects of the application, including but not limited to performance, scalability, security, and testing. A fully knowledgeable to build a highly distributed web application, a sophisticated desktop application.
- Good in communication Should understand the requirements from the customer, Should be able to communicate with customer and other teams.
- Develop the code as per the requirement
- To independently resolve tickets, provide on call support and doing root cause analysis to ensure positive customer feedback
- To provide support for on call escalations and doing root cause analysis of given issue
- To independently resolve tickets within agreed SLA of ticket volume and time
- To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies
- Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training freshers, coaching analysts (5.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases
- Customer focused and results driven
- Communication; written and verbal
- Flexible and self-managed
- Creative and innovative
- Analytical/Problem Solving
- Customer Service Orientation
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Thanks & Regards
Nick Jones @ 415-226-0209 ; firstname.lastname@example.org