Graphic Designer III
Cupertino Cupertino, CA 95014
Job Title: Graphic Designer III
Location: Cupertino, CA - 95014
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Our client is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. It is considered one of the Big Four of technology industry.
- As a Graphic Designer, you will be creating innovative and compelling visual design for a wide spectrum of global employee communications —from ideation through flawless execution.
- The ideal candidate possesses strong communication and presentation skills, an impeccable design aesthetic, the ability and experience to work collaboratively with other designers, writers, creative producers and business leadership. You will create meaningful, timely, inclusive communications in Clients’s unique style and voice.
- You will have either agency and/or in-house design experience
- Highly proficient in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, hierarchy, proportion, emphasis, and unity
- You are naturally curious and passionate about design — with a keen awareness of the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies, resources, and trends
- You have strong interpersonal skills are able to conceptualize, collaborate and articulate ideas in a clear manner, engage in healthy debate, and accept directional feedback
- Demonstrates a strong ability to consistently simplify and organize their thoughts into clear and concise design
- Excellent concept development and production skills with design software, primarily the Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Sketch is a plus, and current iWork suite (Pages, Keynote, Numbers)
- Portfolio demonstrating proficiency in delivering strong creative ideas and branding across digital and print media Description
- You will be a vital member of the team — brainstorming, coordinating, and collaborating frequently in order to create original designs that align to project goals, creative direction, and client standards
- You will help prepare for creative reviews by outputting optimized files, preparing printouts and presentation materials
- While exercising a good eye for aesthetics, you are able to grasp and distill highly complex business issues and translate them into clean, focused, understandable solutions on client communication platforms.
- You present persuasively, and clearly articulate design rationale for project creative solutions.
- Consult with technical disciplines to ensure designs work within given limitations, and files are prepared with all necessary information to support the design intent
- Continually seek opportunities to refine design thinking and improve workflows
Education & Experience:
- Preferred: BA or BFA in Graphic Design (or equivalent).
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Riyaz : firstname.lastname@example.org | 415-903-5217